[TCB] The Clap Box - Role Play Servers

Please help keep the server alive and donate here: http://tcbdonations.webs.com/

Hosting HL2RP. Be the best!

IP: 109.169.29.99:27015 MAP: RP_C18_V1 GAMEMODE: HL2RP SLOTS: 32
Donate to TCB now! http://tcbdonations.webs.com/

How do I achieve "Vort-Girl" authorizations?

Burdie

How do I achieve "Vort-Girl" authorizations?

Post  Burdie on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:36 am

I'm not really the one to make complaints but I would like to address the fact of this vort-girl role play.

I'm in the middle of the slums and I see these two citizens role playing, I follow them into Fat Nig resturant and as I attempt to role play with them, 'Flors' starts to lolshut the door on me and doesn't give me a chance to role play. I finally walk through the door after a long battle of pressing e and this vort-girl greets me by raising up her fist that starts to glow. I am worried by this I attempt to contact an administrator and ask for ๖ۜShattered Glass aka Flos to give me a second, during this moment he starts to [White Female|5ft7|Blu...] fires the beam attack launching the woman far back into the rubble and doesn't give me a chance to role play. As I inform him I am attempting to contact an administrator I get faced with a spoiled attitude of "GTFO OR RP!"

Finally Peter Adams/lunch returns back from his away to only leave the situation five seconds after wards to continue his role play when I ask multi-times for some assistance.

Don't get me wrong but I'm all up for experimentation role play and opening up new role play for others but it's only not fair on allowing certain members do whatever they wish to do with their special authorizations. I just don't like the fact that I was treated such way and even after I decided to leave the role play, Flos starts to call me annoying.

I thought rebel role play was suppose to about gaining their strength and numbers, not pushing away others for their own benefit and role play. If I'm correct, this is suppose to be a friendly community, not an aggresive one.
    Claptrap
    Administrator
    Administrator

Re: How do I achieve "Vort-Girl" authorizations?

Post  Claptrap on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:27 am

Thank you for reporting this and I agree completley, I will have a word and anyone else doing this will be banned.

Sorry for any inconveniance.

Claptrap
    kernelpanic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  kernelpanic on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:54 pm

I guess the Rebels are sometimes fearing the "random citizens" appearing because they might be traitors/spies.

-- This is more of a support issue, I moved the thread to the appropriate forum.
    Burdie

Post  Burdie on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:13 am

kernelpanic wrote:I guess the Rebels are sometimes fearing the "random citizens" appearing because they might be traitors/spies.

-- This is more of a support issue, I moved the thread to the appropriate forum.
    I can understand this issue but it's pretty obvious on how the people behind these groups are all friends out of character, it's how they get accepted into the group but when you try to passively role play with the rebel, they still refuse to help.

I mean, if they were worried about if someone was going to be captured or betrayed, they could of made it a little bit less obvious by walking around the slums.

I may start working on a group soon if I receive permission from administrators. I'll try achieve role play for those who wish not oppose against the civil protection team, I don't mean, "hi rebel" I mean more like, we'll help citizens and avoid civil protection at all t imes.

PsychoticKiller

Post  PsychoticKiller on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:33 am

Burdie,Clap has recently gave me authorization of creating a blackmarket 'rebel' cell,so since you are a good rper (i think i saw you multiple times on Infusion Gaming) I might give you co-leading of the faction/cell/whatever you wish to call it Smile
    Burdie

Post  Burdie on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:03 am

PsychoticKiller wrote:Burdie,Clap has recently gave me authorization of creating a blackmarket 'rebel' cell,so since you are a good rper (i think i saw you multiple times on Infusion Gaming) I might give you co-leading of the faction/cell/whatever you wish to call it Smile

Awesome!

I have a lot of plans for us to discuss, you can add me on steam if you want and we'll go over details.

I can't post addresses at the moment hopefully we'll find each other shortly.
    Shepard

Post  Shepard on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:44 am

kernelpanic wrote:I guess the Rebels are sometimes fearing the "random citizens" appearing because they might be traitors/spies.

Nope,I just have a shotgun.
    Anyone who FearRP listens to what I say.
    Any who failRP or punchwhore blah blah get shotgunned.
    I tend to only attack either mingebags or CPs,though Very Happy

PsychoticKiller

Post  PsychoticKiller on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:52 pm

It's also annoying to see how all these flos,peter adams blablabla and even that random vorts tells you OOCly to not get in ICly because you're not on that stupid fucking idiotic list even though you discovered the fat nig icly.

It's obvious how all they want is rping with their OOC friends and no one else,while real rebel rp is gaining their numbers and not staying in one place.
    Shepard

Post  Shepard on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:53 am

PsychoticKiller wrote:while real rebel rp is gaining their numbers and not staying in one place.

Im pretty sure I explained this somewhere,but there is only about 3 good hiding spots in the slums:
    Vast Warehouse
    Small Storage Warehouse
    Fat Niggeroadian

Problem is that Vast warehouse would need a HELL OF A LOT of props to make it a decent hideout,the Small Storage warehouse is too...Obvious and too small to fit everyone in there + props.

If someone would be willing to spend a while in SDK to extend the slums,then we would be able to go somewhere else,but at the moment since noone but the admin has pet flags we have to stay in the Fat Niglet.

Maybe Whisp or Kyundi could do it...
    Shepard

Post  Shepard on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:46 am

And someone should really delete that shitty list...
    If you show anyone the area ICly,then the admin will have to go back and forth over and over again changing the text,and then the hideout will just look retarded.

Also,the admin thing,admin gonna rage

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:08 am